How many times have you pulled out your miniskirt and put it back inside, scared of wearing anything that would show your cellulite? Trust me, we have all been there and despite of trying countless cellulite treatments available, nothing seems to work. It is common knowledge that very few of these treatments show actual results.
After many unsuccessful products, the skin care industry has upped its game and invented various creams and lotions, which not only get rid of cellulite effectively but improves the overall appearance of the skin. The secret behind firing the skin and improving its elasticity is to use the right combination of ingredients and few brands have been able to do just that. So, how do you pick the best cream from hundreds of options?
Other Great Articles In This Category:
- Best Cellulite Treatment – Great way to treat your flab.
- Cellulite Home Remedies – Want some home remedies instead?
- Cellulite Removal – It’s time to go ahead and remove that excess.
- Cellulite Reduction – Or at least reduce it naturally.
4 Tips For Buying These Creams:
- Many such creams are not approved by FDA, but it’s still important to check whether the ingredients of the product can be verified by the Federal Drug Administration guideline.
- In order to be certain about any product’s effectiveness, make sure that you read as many customer reviews about that product as possible. The feedback from the users usually state the truth behind manufacturers’ claims.
- If you are buying a cream, look for one which has a money-back guarantee. So if the product doesn’t work, you can always return it and get your money refunded.
- Packaging is another essential feature to look for when buying such creams. The bottle/jar should be easy to use and store.
Cellulite creams have gained a reputation of being completely useless and a waste of money as many do not provide the promised results. However, what customers need to understand is that the ingredients in those creams require a long period of time to effectively reduce the appearance of cellulite. The process is slow and gradual but the results obtained in the end are worthwhile.
If you are looking for the best types of creams, here are the top 3 creams you can rely on to remove your cellulite forever.
One of the most popular reducing and skin firming products, Cellulean has made its name as one of the best creams to decrease appearance of cellulite as well as stretch marks. The manufacturers claim that results with Cellulean are visible in only 2 weeks and the product can be used by both men and women.
Quite a lot of reviews state that the product increases skin elasticity, eliminates cellulite, and boosts firmness. There are 45 ingredients used in Cellulean, which help to get rid of unhealthy skin condition effectively. Some of them include:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: It not only soothes the skin and moisturize it but also removes dead cells. It enhances and maintains healthy glow of the skin.
- Caffeine: Helps to smooth skin and remove cellulite.
- Bladderwrack Extract: It tightens the skin and removes bacteria and fluid from the skin.
Many products fail to fulfill their claims. This is mainly due to ineffective ingredients or an inadequate proportion of the ingredients. But one cream, which has made quite a name for itself is Procellix cream. Hundreds of customers call the most effective and side effects-free serums out there. In order to gain maximum benefits from this product, make sure to apply moisturizer first before putting on the Procellix cream. The users of this product have reported that results become visible within a month of use, but it is recommended to use it for 90 days for it to reach maximum effectiveness.
The secret behind this product is that it uses caffeine extracts from Guarana rather than green coffee beans. Guarana caffeine is a very potent ingredient, which penetrates the skin easily and reduces the appearance of the cellulite. The cream also contains two other important ingredients:
- Sage Extract: It increases blood circulation and helps dispose the accumulated fat.
- Aloe Bardensis Gel: This herbal gel is amazing for moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin.
Among all the creams reviewed, this product is our favorite one. Designed to naturally get rid of the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, this product works for both men and women and is directly applied on the affected area. The ingredients used in this product are unique and selected to provide fast and effective results. These ingredients are not only natural but they are easily absorbed and boost blood circulation in areas where fat has accumulated. With few applications, the skin starts to appear firmer and smoother. Some of the ingredients of this product include:
- Coffee extract: It stimulates the blood circulation in the affected area, boosting the blood circulation which reduces the fat accumulation.
- Capsicum extract: It helps to promote blood circulation and improve the overall health of the skin.
- Retinol A: It promotes the elasticity of the skin, making it firmer and rejuvenated.
- Algae extract: A special kind of algae from Atlantic Ocean, this is to detoxify the skin, making it appear smoother and cellulite-free.
- Green tea extract: A wonderful ingredient for skin rejuvenation, it combines with other ingredients and acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Shea Butter: Moisturizes the skin, making it smoother and refreshed.
A number of experts agree that Revitol is the ultimate product for eliminating cellulite without any side effects. Whether the problem is due to pregnancy or changes in weight, continuous use of the cream will tighten your skin, removing the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite completely.