Top Anti Aging Serums Secrets Revealed For Men
Beer. Sports. Videogames.
Alright men, do we have your attention yet?
Okay, so maybe it isn’t the best way to start talking about anti-aging products for men, but the headline “Look 20 years younger” isn’t necessarily going to get the average guy to read the whole article through. It can’t hurt to add a little bit of male appeal to an otherwise completely unappealing subject for the average guy.
It’s important to understand that men, like women, do have a certain point at which they peak. Men are less insecure about it as they have other ways of defining their worth that are completely socially acceptable than women do. It is 100 percent okay for a man to be a career man, but women are sometimes frowned upon for doing just that. It’s also great for men to date a younger woman and be completely serious about it whereas if a woman does that she’s a cougar and is just looking for fun.
Gender role conversations aside, men need to try and look younger sometimes too. Anti-aging products for men are a good buy after you pass the age of 35. This is considered by most scientists and studies available to be the age at which men peak in terms of attractiveness. Most women stop noticing men as much after that age and after the age of about 50 to 55 start defining them as old.
10 Simple Strategies To Look Younger for Men
Before we even recommend a product to try out for your skin, are you practicing all of these strategies for looking and feeling younger?
- Get more sleep. Sleep is what your body needs to recover from a hard day’s work. Get more of it and it will improve your testosterone levels, help your body repair damage from the day and improve your energy levels.
- Work out regularly. Come on, we know you guys love pumping iron! Seriously, though, we love it when you do that too. Get to the gym and let the girls see some solid muscle on your bones rather than just a frail old man!
- Eat right. Natural foods are the key! Processed foods will destroy your body and ruin your testosterone levels practically overnight. Eat clean and you will keep a physique any lady would be impressed by for years.
- Improve your energy levels with natural supplements. Things like green tea, and herbal remedies have known to improve energy levels. A cup of black coffee isn’t a bad idea every now and then either.
- Try taking a testosterone booster. This will make your hormone levels go up naturally and produce a large amount of testosterone, typically around 50% more than you normally would. Women will notice a difference.
- Avoid cell phone radiation. This has been known to hinder testosterone production in men. Keep the cell phone out of your pocket. Instead, put it in a bag or leave it on airplane mode so it doesn’t irradiate your precious man parts.
- Don’t leave the laptop on your lap. This actually has the same effect on your testicles as the cell phone! You don’t want to roast your balls all day and get poor testosterone levels, do you? Keep it on a desk the majority of the time instead.
- Stop smoking! This has been known to increase bags under the eyes. In addition, it makes other important things like working out a lot harder. Tough to work out when you can barely climb a flight of stairs.
- Walk more. Walking is one of the easiest ways to improve your health and wellbeing. A simple walk to work or around the mall every day will greatly improve your chances of seeing a healthier, more vibrant appearance.
- Stop consuming products in plastic. Plastic has a lot of leftover carcinogens and toxic ingredients that end up getting left in the food you eat and can limit your testosterone levels and reduce your overall mood. Avoid it
What Kind of Anti-Aging Products for Men Should We Throw In?
Assuming you’re actually practicing all of the above, good for you! You’re already well on your way to looking and feeling better than you’ve ever been, even if you’re in your 40’s and beyond. To make things a little bit sweeter, there are just a few products you should add to your usual routine. Here are our top picks.
Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub
This is an awesome, highly manly face scrub that will help exfoliate the skin and keep it clean and well-maintained. Healthy, well-cleaned skin is extremely crucial when it comes to looking younger and just being healthier in general. Scrub it out much more effectively with this simple product.
Facial Fuel Anti-Wrinkle Cream
As you can see, this one has the word fuel in it. It also has chestnut extract and moisturizers to improve your skin tone and overall health. It’s a great tool for the man who needs softer, younger looking skin. Chestnut extract is also rich in antioxidants.
Brickell Fact Moisturizer
This one is simple and straightforward. It has the word brick in it, so again, very masculine. It also has plenty of vitamin E, which has been known to improve collagen and make skin look much younger and healthier.
Anthony Anti-Wrinkle Glycolic Serum
This is a very effective serum that has powerful peptides and antioxidants that help the skin bond together more tightly. It also helps with collagen replacement, which is extremely important for keeping your skin looking younger and healthier.
EvolutionMan Resurfacing Clay Mask
Clay masks aren’t just for old ladies in spas any more. Now, you can feel like a man while looking younger and sexier than ever with this amazing clay mask. Seriously, one customer even said it makes you feel like you have a new face. What’s not to love about that?
Try some of the above in combination for best results. When in doubt, remember, natural ingredients are typically a bit healthier and more effective and don’t shy away from lifestyle changes when it comes to improving skin.