Top Products To Prevent Aging – Do They Really Work?
Anti-aging cream represents a light of hope for the inevitable ticking of the clock, but getting the wrong products or using them with an improper overall skin care regimen can mean destroying your hope at results. Skin care is a delicate matter. Overdoing the wrong things or under doing the right ones means a failure.
So what are the items you absolutely must have on your list to get results?
In terms of ingredients, we need to stick mainly to natural goodness in the skincare world. Translation: try to put mainly things on your body that would also be easily found in nature. Examples would be natural oils, antioxidants, certain medicinal herbs and also vitamins are a great source of skin care that helps reduce the signs of age.
The Most Important Anti-Aging Cream Ingredients in the World
If you get an anti-aging product like a cream or ointment, check and see what the ingredients are and try to find a product that has at least a few of the following ingredients in order to get best results:
- Vitamin C. This might sound a little bit silly, but good old fashioned vitamin C is one of the most essential anti-aging and overall ingredients in the world. The reason is because it is an essential cofactor for collagen growth and replacement. Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and is the most basic building block. Without vitamin C, you basically can’t build collagen.
- AHA and BHA. An essential antioxidant very common to the beauty products, this is known to reduce inflammation and help your body retain a much fuller, more natural tone. It evens out blemishes and reduces wrinkles in a lot of customers.
- This is commonly used as a toning agent because it helps lighten the body. Retinol is a type of Vitamin A also very important for the building of collagen. It can help naturally improve melanin regulation and heal damaged areas to result in a much younger, healthier overall skin tone.
- Green tea extract. Green tea is not just a delicious beverage to enjoy on a Sunday afternoon. It is also a rich source of antioxidants, many of which have been found to be very good for your body. Green tea heals cell damage in the skin and boosts collagen, similar to a lot of the other ingredients in this list.
- Your skin has a glue that holds it together from cell to cell. This glue is referred to as ceramides. It’s produced by your body naturally but can also be supplemented to improve your overall health and wellbeing. Ceramides are a great way to heal and restore damaged, separated skin and make it look younger.
- Vitamin E. This is very similar in benefit to vitamin C and retinol. It helps assist in the reaction to produce collagen in your body. It’s a great resource for many people who are looking to get younger skin and can help protect from sun damage.
What Do You Need to Get Younger Skin?
There are a huge number of products to sift through if you’re trying to defy time and keep yourself looking as young as possible. However, the best strategy for keeping yourself young and fresh looking is not to rely so heavily on one product or another. It’s recommended to use a bit of variety and keep a combination of resources to treat your body properly and reduce signs of aging.
Here are the essentials you’ll need in order to get amazingly younger skin:
This is one of the most basic starters for getting better overall skin care. An anti-aging cream should be applied daily alongside a few other ingredients in your routine that we list below. Use it last after your typical routine for best results.
A Deep Cleanser
Cleaning is extremely important to the overall health of your body. If you don’t wash out pores, it becomes more damaged than ever and can lead to getting deep tissue damage and wearing. Avoid this by getting a cleaning solution that removes dirt from the pores.
Moisture is essential to your health! A simple moisturizing lotion is plenty for this particular area of skin care. Be sure to apply it regularly, in particular when you get out of the shower and make sure to keep a moisturizing body wash for the shower itself so that it becomes a necessary part of your shower ritual to get moist skin.
Things You Should Absolutely Avoid to Keep Younger Skin
In addition to the obvious treatments you need for better quality body, there are some things you should never be doing to it on a regular basis.
Excessive Exposure to the Sun
A few hours per day in the sun with proper protection is just fine, but if you are spending all day in the sun, it will likely make your body look a lot older and more damaged in addition to getting a sunburn. Instead, try to adopt a more balanced lifestyle and stay out of the sun whenever possible.
Allergens in Your Home
Make absolutely sure you clean your air filters in your furnace and air conditioning systems and regularly vacuum and dust your home. This is one of the most common ways that your body can get irritable is by exposure via the dust and dirt in the air.
Too Many Skin Products
As important as some of the above ingredients are, if you are using 20 different products on your body, this might actually end up having the opposite effect. It might just become oily, damaged and overstimulated. Use 3-4 good quality, natural products like anti-aging creams and other essentials to keep your skin healthy and younger looking without excessively damaging the skin.